Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Two toned or not to tone?

We purchased this hutch and it had a great story which made it an even better deal. I had a vision of  two toned beauty with natural wood and white paint.

Here it is with some wood stained doors and wood stained top and the rest painted white. When I posted this for sale I received the comment that it didn't look finished and  I should paint the doors. Well I gave in and painted the doors, if I were to keep this hutch for me it would stay just the way it is in this picture but it wasn't to be mine and the doors received a fresh coat of white paint and it sold the very next day, which after all was the goal.




 P.S. I still like the wood doors :)
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/

2 comments:

  1. I love the hutch both ways. But, you did a great job painting it white! Would love for you to share at Simple & Sweet Fridays. New Follower.

    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO very much! I would love to join you at Simple & Sweet Fridays!

      Delete