Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

One BIG hot mess!

Do you ever feel like your life is one "Big hot mess?" Our life has literally been crazy for months and it has finally started to slow down now that we are moved into our new home and getting things settled with the family. I still have allot of unpacking to do but I am grateful to be moved into our new home. One new thing I wanted to share with everyone that is very exciting to me is being invited to join a group of VERY talented gals in Utah http://reclaim-ologistandothercraftychicks.blogspot.com/
This group of exceptional people create and up cycle beautiful home decor items. This has been a dream come true to be in such great company! I am going to commit to blogging more often and also will be a writer for the reclaimologist blog as well.  I have been climbing the DIY furniture ladder in more ways than one. My hubby and I have also been building these really cute ladders for displaying blankets or hanging on the wall with frames. Life is crazy but life is good!

1 comments: